VuVa Neodymium Magnetic Vaginal Dilators Sizes 5,6,7 Includes 2oz Lubricant & Discreet Travel Pouch (3-Pack).
This kit contains the last three largest sizes you may need for your therapy with it's gradual sizing options. You may need this kit:
- If you have a larger partner, painful exams or penetration pain.
- If you have Vulvodynia, Painful Sex, Atrophy Pain
- If you are sexually active with still some pain due to insertion/partner size.
- Sometimes you do not need the Size 7. Just because we have a 7 doesn't mean you have to get to that size. This Size 7 is if you have a larger partner, or you need extra stretching.
- Please read our Product Warning Page before purchase
VuVa Magnetic Dilator Clinical Trial Results:
- Eighty percent (80%) of study subjects reported a decrease in overall pain after using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators.
- Subjects using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators experienced an average thirty percent (30%) decrease in pain levels on a standardized tampon test, which is a way to clinically measure pain associated with sexual intercourse.
- The cotton swab test evaluates eleven (11) different locations of the vulvar vestibule for pain. Eighty percent (80%) of the study subjects reported a decrease in the total number of locations after using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators.
- Subjects using the VuVa™ magnetic vaginal dilators experienced an average twenty eight percent (28%) decrease in pain levels using a standardized cotton swab test, which is a non-invasive measure of vaginal pain.
Overall anxiety associated with vaginal penetration is significantly decreased in all subjects. Subjects report feeling more confident about their sexual health in the future after completing the study. Subjects report that VuVa dilator therapy is not a painful treatment.
For Full Study CLICK HERE
Item #0567M- BPA FREE
FDA Manufacturing Facility Registration Number: Octex Holdings #3003312230
Country: Made in Sarasota, Florida, USA
Includes set of three (3) graduated magnetic dilators made out of medical grade BPA free plastic. Includes instruction manual and travel pouch.
This lubricant is water based and very safe for customers who have sensitive skin and pelvic pain conditions. These are graduated Vaginal Dilators ultrasonically sealed for hygiene purposes. The graduated top makes for easier insertion.
VuVa Vaginal Dilators were invented and patented by a pelvic pain patient who had painful intercourse and needed a solution. VuVatech has now helped over 80,000 people worldwide who suffer from pelvic pain conditions. All VuVa Dilators are made in the USA.
Conditions Dilators Treat
Our products can help with these conditions:
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
- Dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Vaginal Stenosis
- Post Radiation and Cancer Treatments
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- MRKH Surgery/Vaginal Agenesis
Full Directions: How to Use Vaginal Dilators
Instructions included recommend you use vaginal trainers or dilators 5-20 minutes twice/per day while laying down in a comfortable place. If you cannot use your dilators that long, it is okay. Use your dilators as long as you can and work up to that time table. You should never go over a 3-4 pain level when dilating out of pain score of 10. How long it takes a patient to move up in size depends on the severity of their condition. Vaginal Dilators are a relatively safe treatment as long as you follow the instructions included or given to you by your healthcare provider.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists can help you with your vaginal dilator treatment. We have a locator on the Resources Tab on our website.
For health reasons, VuVatech Dilators are not able to be restocked if heat seal or safety sticker has been opened. If seal is unbroken, you may return. You may return within 30 days of purchase. Please read our Return Policy
The information on this website should not be substituted for your routine and necessary scheduled medical care. Please find a Vulvar Pain Specialist or Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist to oversee your at home therapy program.
- Size 5 Length 5.75 inches Diameter 1.125 inch Circumference 3.53 inches
- Size 6 Length 6 inches Diameter 1.375 inches Circumference 4.32 inches
- Size 7 Length 6.5 inches Diameter 1.625 inches Circumference 5.09 inches