What happens when you use a VuVa™ Neodymium Magnetic Dilator? How do I use VuVa™ Dilators?
Soft tissue lengthens, relaxing muscles and ligaments. As the tissue relaxes, the Neodymium magnets increase blood flow to the painful area calming nerves. VuVa™ Dilators are the only patented dilators available with Neodymium magnets.
Magnetic Therapy is based on the premise that all living organisms exist in a magnetic field, including the human body. The human body generates its own magnetic field. Therefore, the body can heal itself when electromagnetic energy is in balance.
The “North Pole” of a Neodymium magnet is often referred to by medical researchers as the “healing side” of the magnet. The VuVa™ Vaginal Dilator set contains over sixty strategically positioned Neodymium magnets that allow this field of soothing energy to flow into the body.
Iron is a component of our blood content and every ion - or atom - contained in our cells carries oxygen and produces an electrical impulse. These two elements make up our bodies own electrical magnetic field.
This means when the negative north side of a magnet is placed next to a painful area, it draws fresh oxygenated blood to the nerves and surrounding muscles. This, in contrast, is a positive energy field. The positive energy field creates two results: as magnets are alkaline, it counteracts any acidity in the body caused by disease and fresh blood helps to remove any acidity from the body which, in turn, accelerates healing while reducing pain.
Reducing blood viscosity with magnetic fields Physical Review E. Journal. 2011 Jul;84(1 Pt 1):011905. doi: 10.1103/PhysRevE.84.011905. Epub 2011 Jul 12.
Efficacy of static magnetic field therapy in chronic pelvic pain: a double-blind pilot study American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2002 Dec;187(6):1581-7. doi: 10.1067/mob.2002.128026
How do I know what size I need?
The smallest dilator, the Size 1, is comparable to a pencil and the Size 2 is comparable to a women's pinky finger. If you can get a larger tampon applicator in with ease, you may want to start with a Size 3 or 4 dilator if your muscles are very tight, or you have a lot of atrophy pain.
If you are sexually active, you might not need the smaller dilators and starting with the Size 4 or 5 and moving up would be best for your home therapy plan. You can also purchase the size dilator that is comparable in circumference to your partner if you are sexually active.
As dilator therapy can be uncomfortable, you do not want to be in extreme pain when you are dilating. If you are, then you need to move down one dilator size. On a pain scale of 1-10, you do not want to go over a 3-4 pain level when dilating. Now, when you first put the dilator in, it can be very painful, but that pain should subside after a few minutes. You don't want to be in extreme pain the entire time during your dilator therapy.
After Using Your Vaginal Dilator Tips: from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centers
You may have a small amount of vaginal bleeding while using the dilator or after you’re finished using it. This is normal. You may want to wear a panty liner after dilator therapy. If you have a lot of bleeding, such as bleeding that soaks up a sanitary napkin (pad), or if bleeding continues for longer than 1 day, call your healthcare provider.
If you get urinary tract infections (UTIs) often, you may want to urinate (pee) after using your dilator.
If you have any questions or problems, talk with your healthcare provider at your next appointment.
VuVa™ Magnetic Vaginal Dilator Tip:
Use a VuVa™ Magnetic Vaginal Dilator comparable to your partners size 20 minutes before intercourse to relax tight muscles and bring blood flow to the area. You have now created a relaxed environment for penetration.
Additional Magnetic Studies
- Basford JR. A historical perspective of the popular use of electric and magnetic therapy. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001;82:1261-1269.
- Boyer TH. The force on a magnetic dipole. Am J Physics. 1988;56:688-692.
- Kuipers NT, Sauder CL, Ray CA. Influence of static magnetic fields on pain perception and sympathetic nerve activity in humans. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2007;102:1410-1415. Available at jap.physiology.org/content/102/4/1410.long.
- Mayrovitz HN, Groseclose EE. Effects of a static magnetic field of either polarity on skin microcirculation. Microvasc Res. 2005;69:24-27.
- McLean M, Engstrom S, Holcomb R. Static magnetic fields for the treatment of pain. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2001;2:S74-S80.
- Pittler MH, Brown EM, Ernst E. Static magnets for reducing pain: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials. CMAJ. 2007;177:736-742. Available at www.cmaj.ca/content/177/7/736.long.
- Colbert AP, Markov MS, Banerji M, Pill AA. Magnetic mattress pad use in patients with fibromyalgia: a randomized double-blind pilot study. J Back Musculoskeletal Rehab. 1999;13: 19-31.
- Lee PB, Kim YC, Lim YJ, et al. Efficacy of pulsed electromagnetic therapy for chronic lower back pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Int Med Res. 2006;34:160-167. Available at imr.sagepub.com/content/34/2/160.long.
- Eccles NK. A randomized, double-blinded, placebo- controlled pilot study to investigate the effectiveness of a static magnet to relieve dysmenorrhea. J Altern Complement Med. 2005;11:681-687.
The safety of our customers is of our utmost concern. When you purchase dilators from VuVatech, you know you are buying a safe, clean product that comes straight from our warehouse to you. Our product control and Return Policy is for our customers safety, as well as our employees. Please be diligent when purchasing dilators online. Do you need help choosing the correct sizes? Click here on How to Choose Your Vaginal Dilator Size
30 Day VuVatech Return Policy:
VuVatech offers returns within 30 days of purchase if product safety bag has not been opened.
There will be a 15% restocking fee. Please visit our Return Instructions
This is a generic magnetic product warning. No side effects or health issues have ever been reported by using VuVa Magnetic Dilators. Do not use if any of the following conditions apply to you: If you have a pacemaker, defibrillator or any other electrical device. If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. Do not use on open or bleeding wounds. For a Non-Magnetic set Click Here.
US Patent 9,687,274
FDA Manufacturing Facility Registration Number:
Octex Holdings #3003312230