Small Unisex Smooth Rectal Dilators Set - Set of Four
* This Dilator Set contains no magnets
Our Smooth Set includes four (4) Dilators made from medical grade polycarbonate plastic. Instructions, travel bag, and a sample of Slippery Stuff Lubricant are included. Our lubricant is water based and very safe for customers who have sensitive skin and pelvic pain conditions. These are Graduated Vaginal Dilators Ultrasonically Sealed for Hygiene Purposes. The Graduated top makes for easier insertion.
Item No.: #6001SM (NON Magnetic) BPA Free
Sizes Included: Sizes 1 - 4
Country of Origin: Made in Sarasota, Florida, USA
VuVa Dilators were invented and patented by a pelvic pain patient who had painful intercourse and needed a solution. VuVatech has now helped over 80,000 people worldwide who suffer from pelvic pain conditions. All VuVa Dilators are made in the USA.
Conditions Dilators Treat
Our products can help with these conditions:
- Rectal Pain
- Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
- Chronic Prostatitus
- Ani Levator Syndrome
- Post Radiation and Cancer Treatments
- Wash rectal dilators before use with a mild hypoallergenic soap and warm water.
- Find a comfortable position.
- Many patients prefer to lie on their left side. However, any comfortable position is appropriate.
Lubricate both the anal canal and the tip of the dilator. Proper lubrication will help prevent potential tearing or discomfort due to dryness. Do not use a petroleum-based lubricant because it will increase your risk of infection and be more difficult to wash off.
- Insertion. The tip of the dilator should be positioned lightly and at a right angle to the rectum. Exhale and gently ease the dilator into the anal canal. Breathing deeply and inching the dilator deeper with each exhalation will aid penetration.
- Do not continue if you become tense. Practice controlled breathing and attempt to relax. Remove the dilator if there is any chance you might become hurt or injured.
- The dilator is fully inserted once the cuff (the flat end) is in contact with the skin.
- Warning: DO NOT insert dilator completely into rectum.
- Please leave dilator in for recommended time your physician or therapist recommends for your specific condition.
- Wash and dry the dilator thoroughly. Hygiene is important to avoid risk of infection during the next use of the rectal dilator. Use a mild hypoallergenic soap and warm water.
Dilators are a relatively safe treatment as long as you follow the instructions included or given to you by your healthcare provider.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists can help you with your vaginal dilator treatment. We have a locator on the Resources Tab on our website.
For health reasons, VuVatech Dilators are not able to be restocked if heat seal or safety sticker has been opened. If seal is unbroken, you may return. You may return within 30 days of purchase. Please read our Return Policy
The information on this website should not be substituted for your routine and necessary scheduled medical care. Please find a Vulvar Pain Specialist or Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist to oversee your at home therapy program.
- Size 1 Length 4 inches Diameter .375 inches Circumference 1.17 inches
- Size 2 Length 4.5 inches Diameter .5 inches Circumference 1.57 inches
- Size 3 Length 5 inches Diameter .75 inch Circumference 2.35 inches
- Size 4 Length 5.25 inches Diameter 1 inch Circumference 3.14 inches