| Tara Langdale
Three ways to find a Pelvic Floor Therapist in Sacramento, CA - VuVa Dilator Company
Are you searching for a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist in Sacramento, CA? We know finding the right physical therapist for your pelvic pain issues can be stressful. We work with patients and pelvic floor therapist everyday with their vaginal and rectal dilator needs. VuVa Dilator Company wants to help you find a pelvic floor PT the easy way in Sacramento, CA
Do you want to start dilating before your appointment? Shop VuVa Vaginal Dilators Now
Here are three ways to find a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist in Sacramento, CA:
1. APTA Section on Womens Health
This is the locator for the American Physical Therapy Association. Make sure you choose "pelvic pain" or "urinary incontinence" under the category dropdown. The put in your zip code to find our results.
2. Herman and WallaceHerman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute provides continuing education courses for medical professionals seeking to improve their practice skills for the treatment of pelvic floor/girdle dysfunction and numerous other conditions affecting patients' lives.
3. National Vulvodynia Association
Vaginal Dilators are needed for your Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Session in Sacramento, CA
What happens when you use a VuVa™ Neodymium Magnetic Dilator?
Soft tissue lengthens, relaxing muscles and ligaments. As the tissue relaxes, the Neodymium magnets increase blood flow to the painful area calming nerves. VuVa™ Dilators are the only patented dilators available with Neodymium magnets. There are 7 sizes of dilators. We also have the smallest dilator on the market at .0375 inches wide. There are no side effects from VuVa Dilators.
10 ways VuVa Magnetic Dilators can help:
When used appropriately, potential benefits of VuVa Magnetic Vaginal Dilator therapy can include:
- Improved physical comfort with sexual intercourse after pelvic floor surgery with scarring and narrowing and/or shortening of the vagina.
- Allowing pain free sexual penetration by training pelvic floor muscle relaxation.
- Reducing pelvic floor muscle tension or spasm with vaginismus
- Overcoming fear of vaginal penetration buy using dilators on a regular basis.
- Prevention of adhesions/fibrosis from forming during and after pelvic radiotherapy
- Allowing for easier use of tampons.
- Facilitating ease of gynecological examination.
- Creating natural energy to the painful area for nerve pain reduction.
- Helping with natural lubrication and vaginal dryness by creating blood flow to the area.
- Relaxing muscles immediately before intercourse to allow easy penetration by your partner.
First visit jitters?
Are you wondering what happens on your first visit? Check out our article What to expect expect on the first visit to your Sacramento, CA Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist.
VuVa Helpful Links:
Tara Langdale Schmidt is the inventor of the VuVa Dilator Company. She has pelvic floor dysfunction herself and wanted to create a dilator set that is made in America that women can trust. VuVatech has been in business since 2014 and has helped over 100,000 women all over the globe. She patented the Neodymium Vaginal Dilator, that is clinically proven to help with blood flow and nerve pain.