5 Great Products for Painful Sex
We here at VuVa decided to put a list together of our favorite pelvic pain products for women who suffer from painful intercourse.
1.Slippery Stuff Gel Paraben-Free: Their Gel formula (blue label) was developed for use in the medical community and is specifically designed to stay where you put it. For over two decades medical professionals, sex therapists and women’s health professionals have recommended Slippery Stuff Gel to their patients, knowing it’s a healthier choice of lubrication and a great choice for vaginal dilator therapy. https://wallace-ofarrell.com/
2. Vagi-Kool™ is the first and only reusable feminine cold pack specifically contoured and designed for the most sensitive and delicate area of a woman’s body.
Vagi-Kool is elegant, personal, and private. https://vagikool.com/
3. Pain Down There DVD 4 Disc Set. A woman with chronic pelvic pain brought together a team of multidisciplinary professionals to create this instructional and educational DVD guide for those suffering with “pain down there”. The team represents over 50 years of experience in women’s health related fields including OB/GYN, physical therapy, mindfulness techniques, and human sexuality with their focus being on the treatment of pelvic pain. This educational video is intended for women of all ages who are experiencing pain during intercourse who want to learn why they have their symptoms and learn strategies to improve them. This video is also for teens and young women who may be at risk for developing these symptoms, and for clinicians who are practicing in the field of women’s health. http://www.paindownthere.com/store/p2/4-Disc_DVD_Set_.html
4. Heal Pelvic Pain by Amy Stein offers relief and recovery—not through surgery and not through drugs, but through strengthening, stretching and relaxation exercises, manual techniques, biofeedback, and the other modalities and self-care techniques of physical therapy. (www.healpelvicpain.com)
Of course we save our favorite for last!
5. VuVa Magnetic Vaginal Dilators Soft tissue lengthens, relaxing muscles and ligaments. As the tissue relaxes, the Neodymium magnets increase blood flow to the painful area calming nerves. VuVa™ Dilators are the only patented dilators available with Neodymium magnets.
Magnetic Therapy is based on the premise that all living organisms exist in a magnetic field, including the human body. The human body generates its own magnetic field. Therefore, the body can heal itself when electromagnetic energy is in balance.
The “North Pole” of a Neodymium magnet is often referred to by medical researchers as the “healing side” of the magnet. The VuVa™ Vaginal Dilator set contains over sixty strategically positioned Neodymium magnets that allow this field of soothing energy to flow into the body.
Iron is a component of our blood content and every ion – or atom – contained in our cells carries oxygen and produces an electrical impulse. These two elements make up our bodies own electrical magnetic field.
This means when the negative north side of a magnet is placed next to a painful area, it draws fresh oxygenated blood to the nerves and surrounding muscles. This, in contrast, is a positive energy field. The positive energy field creates two results: as magnets are alkaline, it counteracts any acidity in the body caused by disease and fresh blood helps to remove any acidity from the body which, in turn, accelerates healing while reducing pain.
To learn more about VuVa Vaginal Dilators click here: www.vuvatech.com
- Tags: apta cervical cancer chronic pain chronic pelvic pain colon cancer dyspareunia endometriosis fibromyalgia holistic healing holistic medicine incontinence integrative medicine menopause painful sex pelvic floor pelvic floor physical therapy pelvic floor pt pelvic health pelvic mafia pelvic pain pelvicpain physical therapy Prostatitis SEXUAL THERAPY vaginal atrophy vaginal dilators vaginal pain vaginismus Vulvar Vestibulitis vulvodynia womens health
- Tara Langdale